BibitPaket - Required
This seed describes the packages at Priority: required. These packages are installed by the first pass of debootstrap, which extracts them (dpkg -x, without running maintainer scripts) in order to construct a basic environment into which it can chroot and install them properly. A system containing only required packages is not a supported Ubuntu system; you need to install at least the packages from minimal as well.
These are packages which have "Essential: yes" in their control file.
- base-passwd # ColinWatson
- bsdutils # LaMontJones
- mount # LaMontJones
- tar # LaMontJones
- util-linux # LaMontJones Our init system:
- system-services In some sense, debconf isn't truly required, but it makes our life a lot easier to have it installed in the first pass.
- debconf Other packages necessary to get started:
- dash # Much faster default shell
KategoriBlankOn KategoriPemaket Last modified on 06/16/2008 11:06:17 AM